Monday, March 27, 2017 by: Russel Davis
(Natural News) Full detox, cleanses, and juicing all help rid the body of heavy metals and other toxins. However, certain detox methods are linked to various discomforts such as sore throat, constipation, and body aches. These symptoms may also include nausea, skin rashes, and flu-like conditions.
In this article, we will give you tips on how to effectively detoxify – without resorting to juicing and cleanses. While there are no remedies more effective than proper diet and exercise, other treatments such as chelation, dry brushing, and alternative medicine may prove just as efficient.
- Diet – This is a no-brainer. Eating a healthy, balanced diet promotes overall health and helps keep diseases such as cancer and heart disease at bay. A diet high in fiber helps detoxify the colon and bowels and may stave off colorectal cancer. Supplementing your body with the right nutrients help eradicate toxins and metals that are otherwise detrimental to your health.
- Physical activity – Another no-brainer, exercise induces sweating that effectively flushes out unwanted toxins from the body. Working out is also beneficial for the body’s circulation and may facilitate faster detox.
- Sauna/Steam – Sweating is a good way to rid the body of unwanted toxins. Going to saunas and steam rooms open the skin’s pores, thereby excreting the toxins out of the body. This also helps relieve respiratory symptoms such as colds and bronchitis.
- Dry brushing – As the name suggests, this involves rubbing the entire body with a dry brush. This method helps eliminate dead skin and improve circulation.
- Massage – Massages help remove minute toxins and promote surface level circulation.
Continue reading here.
427total visits,2visits today