About 70% of humanity is already, at the soul level, ready for the transition, and the remaining 30% will be illuminated by 70% and will be ready quickly when the momentum is activated.
The critical mass of 70% is more than enough to sustain the GALACTIC MOMENT.
For ages we have been at your side and have kept honoring your free will in order to allow you to have your most edifying and revealing experiences.
The time has come, you have asked to be awakened, no matter what it cost – as we have said before – and we are here, at this moment, giving greater visibility to our ships, appearing in your dreams, intuiting you more strongly and showing you, constantly, the 11:11 as a sign of your awakening moment for TRUTH, so that you can awaken others with your Light.
Know, dear ones, that it is now much easier than ever to have contact with us, you have never been so open and certain, internally, that we are your Family, and we are longing for the contact with you.
As I told you in my message about time-line jumps: “continue on to the lines that best suit your vibrations.”