#5 had me pause and smile. I often have the desire, when I am asked what I am thinking or feeling (and cannot find the words ~ an all too common experience) to request that I play a few pieces on the piano and while doing so, tune into me and my energy. Then you will have your answer. I feeeeel many of you will relate to this one…
CALVIN: If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live a lot differently.
HOBBES: How so?
CALVIN: Well, when you look into infinity, you realize that there are more important things than what people do all day.
The endless possibilities of the universe never ceases to amaze me. Astronomers and cosmologists seem to be invoking the multiverse that is a cosmos in which there are multiple universes. Infinite realms sit side by side in higher dimensions that our senses are incapable of perceiving directly. Your soul has been chosen to be on Earth, may it be after reincarnating again and again, or your soul could be extraterrestrial for all you know… there can be no definite answer.
Have you always felt inside and in your heart like you’re not really “human”? We are not talking about the clichéd “Men are from Mars Women are from Venus” thing. We are talking about an odd sense of not fitting in with the rest of the crowd. If you feel that way, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Chances are that you are a Starseed.
WHAT IS A STARSEED?
“The Cosmos is within us. We are made of starstuff. The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars.” – Carl Sagan
The term Starseed represents a soul that is not originally from planet Earth.
They are highly evolved souls that come from a different star, planet or a solar system and has been planted here as a seed to help us collectively grow and bring awareness and positive change to humanity.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE A STARSEED?
1. You have never felt connected to your peer group, society, or even your family. You were always labelled as the “different” one. You were far too progressive for your age by reading what others haven’t and spoke about things they had no idea about. You have always had a different energy from others.
2. Society norms make no sense to you. You don’t like small talk and you avoid social gatherings. You feel left out and they make you feel uncomfortable.
3. The complexities of the economic system, the conventional education system, cultural norms or the religion you grew up with seem bizarre to you.
4. You question authoritative figures and all forms of hierarchy within society. You don’t understand and question why there should be anything that creates barriers between humans and want to do without such meaningless restrictions.
5. You don’t like linear subjects like mathematics and linguistics. Out of the box subjects and creative subjects are your thing. Words may fail you at times while you want to put an idea forward; therefore, you prefer to exercise creativity and you often express yourself through creativity and art.
6. You are aware that your past lives were not from Earth. You have strong psychic and paranormal experiences too.
7. You are an empath and can easily pick up on other people’s feelings. This makes you sensitive and susceptible to their energies. Sometimes people have told you that you possess healing abilities.
You have a strong sense of your personal mission. This does not mean you know exactly what it is, but there is a gut feeling that you’re meant to do something big. It is often said that Starseeds have come to planet Earth to help shift humanity toward a higher level of consciousness.
Your purpose as a star being is to be a part of this transitional phase of the planet and shed light on the concerning issues. The world is in a state of flux and a very important step towards remembering more of your soul’s truth is by serving humanity.
Sourced from here.
161total visits,3visits today