Editor’s note: My memory says BerenstEIn… Fruit (loops)… Billy Graham died (saw his funeral on television). Then there are my own experiences, unique to just me. (Still cannot find that radiator heater and now another item of mine has gone missing.) I feel many of our dizzy/woozy/”where am i??” experiences are due to the merging of dimensions.
It is like what all these people remember never actually happened, yet you are so sure that it did and you have clear memories of it. This leaves the people experiencing the anomalies as feeling completely perplexed, puzzled and even weirded out, like reality has changed.
There are literally people all over the world who are not related or connected to each other at all, that are collectively recalling the exact same historical information – yet all written information whether in books , newspapers or online sources of information contradict this. So it is not a sole, subjective experience – making it harder to disprove and debunk.
The name ‘Mandela’ links to Nelson Mandela and the fact that thousands of people recall seeing the news in the 1980’s, that Nelson Mandela died in prison during that time. Some even recollect being there and seeing him buried! They distinctly remember seeing the actual memorial.
Which Reality Do You Recall?
- A big one that people recall differently is the old children’s book – remembered as ‘The Berenstein Bears’, however in this reality the books are called: ‘The Berenstain Bears.’ Do you recall it spelled with an ‘e‘ or an ‘a‘?
- The iconic TV series / movie is named ‘Sex and the City ‘– however many of us are sure it the name was “Sex in the City” when it first aired.
- Most people will recall the title “Interview with a Vampire” – Aparently not. Now everywhere it is referenced as “Interview with the Vampire”!
- Who doesn’t remember the famous line from the movie Forest Gump as being: “Life is like a box of chocolates.” I remember reciting it that way many a time. Apparently not! Believe it or not, if you watch the movie in this reality timeline, Forrest actually says “Life was like a box of chocolates!”
- We all know Star wars – according to your historic recollection, was Darth Vader’s famous line: “LUKE, I am your father” now: “No, I am your father”?Believe it or not, it is the latter!
- This is a cereal I never buy for my kids, however I am pretty sure I recall it being spelt as ‘Fruit Loops’, not ‘Froot Loops’! How about you? (and no – it hasn’t had a name change!)
- The colour chartreuse – many people including artists remember this colour to be a kind of pinky blue/red/purple shade, now it is apparently a yellowy green colour, named after the liquer!
- NZ on the left (West) or right (East) of Australia? NOW I am a Kiwi now living in Au. I lived in NZ for the first 25 years of my life, and I recall clearly NZ was in the LEFT of Au! (or that its shifted further Nortth??)
- Which way do you spell this word: dilemna or dilemma? As an excellent speller plus an English Teacher, I KNOW that its spelt ‘dilemna’ with an ‘n‘! But no, check any dictionary – apparently its spelled dilemma!
- Did 9/11 really happen on that date? There are people who believe it actually happened on the 10th!
- It is interesting to note that there are alternate reality excerpts of the bible which are different, and scholars and priests are even commenting about that and the link to the mandela effect online!
Which reality are you in?
The predominant theory out there about this whole phenomenon is that it is a byproduct of the fact that there are multi dimensions and parallel universes, and thus a limitless number of alternate realities. This is a theory that is also supported by modern quantum physics.
Is the fact that there are a number of people who have alternative memories actual proof of parallel / alternative realities / universes?
We are collectively becoming more and more aware that we all have multiple alternative realities happening at once. You can read more about that here. In fact the angels recently told in a channeling me as follows:
“Be the Divine creature that you are in all spheres of life, the after life, all directions of ‘time and space’, because it is all happening instantaneously. All of your past, present and futures is happening all at once Dear Ones, and you will begin to understand this more as quantum Physics and breaks through the ‘surface’ of reality and throws old perspectives askew.”
Even though this sounds like the stuff of science fiction, those who are into the theories or are quite conscious of the ‘reality’ around them, really feel that it is real and happening. This has certainly been the case for me.
So the alternate reality where Mandela died in the 80s no longer exists, or isn’t the one that we are in right now. It is said that the more ‘dominant’ history takes over, the one that is stronger – and that eventually we forget or acclimatize – and it all becomes one though glitches in the system, although some still recall – and they are the ones questioning things.
Things are rapidly changing. Reality is shifting before our eyes. Now, with the quickening of energies and energetic revolution on earth, some people might be moving in and out of or sliding between various alternative realities, and either not be conscious of it at all, or be somewhat conscious of small idiosyncrasies, glitches, oddities, or even a shift in the feel of the energy. Something feels different or out of place.
As we move into different timelines, our consciousness is moving too. And with shifting timelines, history changes also. Our reality is changing before our eyes, including the written word, right down to how we spell things. Timelines and blurring, dimensions are merging. Some say that there are two earths – the old earth and the new earth, and they are converging, coalescing into one.
Is there a glitch in the matrix? Whatever ‘reality’ you are in today might not be the one you are in tomorrow.
In one reality, Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 80s. In another, he passed in 2013.
Which news event did you see?
Is there a way we can test and prove this that the mandela effect is real? Surely we can go back into old records and find anomalies?
While some people have found samples of old newspaper articles or actual products with the alternative spelling or the different name of a product to what it is now (such as an old advertisement that shows Fruit Loops spelt with UI not OO), however,
This is showing that objects are potentiallymorphing and changing as the realities change. You can actually believe this if you consider the findings of quantum physics that objects (matter) aren’t actually solid.
· These are ‘false memories’
· The brain is mixing things up
· Over time, your database of memories can be tainted, clouded or confused.
Some Christians believe that this is the sign of the devil, that we are being deceived and illusions are being created on a grand scale.
Others believe that government agencies & secret power groups are mind controlling us.
Steve Quayle from the Hagmann & Hagmann report claims that the mandela effect is but a deliberate deception by those in power and control. He reports that this whole phenomenon is based on:
Written by Natalia Kuna, copyright 2016
Natalia Kuna is a psychic medium, spiritual consultant, angel communicator, energy healer, writer.
155total visits,1visits today