Editor’s note: I can happily stand out in the street, arms open wide and proclaim “I am batshit crazy!” Care to join the “crazy” movement? ♥
What is crazy anyway? It is defined as: deranged and possibly dangerous, affected with madness or insanity, foolish, totally unsound. Hummmmm….. don’t see that I personally fit into that definition but I certainly do see a lot of what is considered “normal” out there that does!
Crazy can also be defined as: being possessed by inordinate excitement, fantastic, intensely enthusiastic. Crazy is something unusual, out of the ordinary, a new & different approach. YES….. I like that! Based on this definition, the crazies are gathering momentum! We are growing in numbers day by day!
Who are these excited, fantastic, unusual, enthusiastic crazy people?
- We are the ones to introduce new and innovative ideas
- We offer alternatives for sustainable living
- We have the courage to say “no” to self-defeating principles
- We fight for personal freedoms
- We stand to face fear and the atrocities rampant in our societies
- We support compromise instead of control
- We champion diversity
- We are open-minded
- We value family and community
- We seek understanding instead of ultimatums
- We work to end the suffering of others
- We act to end the mistreatment of animals and the Earth in general
- We cultivate a positive outlook
- We resolve to spread compassion, mercy, understanding and cooperation
- We attempt to influence change that benefits as well as supports all
- We speak the truth in spite of retribution
- We honor commitments
- We bring people together instead of ostracizing those deemed “not agreeable”
- We choose love, even in the face of those unloving… the crazies LOVE.
Am I crazy? You bet…… and proud of it!!
Wishing you each joyful and loving journeys,
Read the entire article here.
540total visits,1visits today